We have one system to help coordinate Middlesex event payments. Like some Darien grade schools, we are actively moving towards using this system for all MPA-sponsored events, including parent socials, so we encourage you to sign up for an account and register your students now.
If you already have a pay4schoolstuff.com account, just add/update details for your MMS students and select the relevant student to see the purchase options available to you.
If you need to set up an account, here’s how:
- Log on to Pay4schoolstuff.com
- Fill in the information required in the PARENT SIGNUP box and click the orange SIGNUP button
- Verify your account via the email you used to register
- Log back into Pay4schoolstuff.com using your newly created account info
- Add children to your account (list all children attending MMS by grade)
- Then click “SELECT” next to your student and you’ll see what is offered for purchase.
- Complete the process, submit payment – and you’re all set!