We are thrilled to be moving to one system to help coordinate Middlesex PTA events. Like some Darien grade schools, we are actively moving towards using this system for MPA sponsored events, including the Fall Socials for 6th & 7th Grade parents, so we encourage you to sign up for an account and register your students now.
If you already have a pay4schoolstuff.com account, just add/update details for your MMS students and select the relevant student to see the purchase options available to you.
If you need to set up an account, here’s how:
- Log on to Pay4schoolstuff.com
- Fill in the information required in the PARENT SIGNUP box and click the orange SIGNUP button
- Verify your account via the email you used to register
- Log back in to Pay4schoolstuff.com using your newly created account info
- Add children to your account (list all children attending MMS by grade)
- Then click “SELECT” next to your student and you’ll see what is offered for purchase.
- Complete the process, submit payment – and you’re all set!