Our mission is to promote understanding and communication between parents and school through an exchange of ideas and consideration of matters of mutual interest and to make volunteers available for service in the school.
- Click here to verify your information and purchase a Middlesex Family Directory – online, printed or both!
- 6th & 7th Grade Parents – Join us for outdoor Oktoberfest Fall Socials! RSVP by 9/24. Click here for all the details!
- Questions about Mountain Workshops? Find the details, gear list and payment information here.
- Parent staffing of the MMS Message Center is on hold. Please help your child make sure they have all their essentials (lunch, supplies, Chromebook, sports gear) before they head out the door. Any items that need to be dropped off can be taken to the office or labeled and placed on the cart outside the main doors.
- Sign up to receive the Middlesex Parent Newsletter! Click here to sign up for our weekly email on school happenings!
- There are always opportunities to volunteer with the MPA! If you are interested in helping out or have questions, email us at email@example.com.
September 22: Live, Virtual Open House for Parents 5:30-7PM
September 29: 6th Grade Parent Social from 7-9pm. Details here.
September 30: 7th Grade Parent Social from 7-9pm. Details here.
October 6 & 7: Picture day at MMS
Support your MPA all year with purchases at Amazon, custom products at Minted and Shutterfly/tinyprints. CLICK HERE for details.