The mission of the Middlesex Parent Association (MPA) is to promote understanding and communication between parents and school through an exchange of ideas and consideration of matters of mutual interest and to make volunteers available for service in the school.
- Oct 5: Yom Kippur (no school)
- Oct 6: Picture Day 1
- Oct 7: Picture Day 2
- Oct 12: Parent Workshop with Amanda Craig
- Nov 8: Election Day (no school)
- Nov 11: All School Parent Social – Save the Date!
PICTURE DAY 10/6 & 10/7
Go to your child’s team color homepage to see the picture day schedule. Students will take pictures during Social Studies class on either Thursday, October 6th or Friday, October 7th. Please click here for more information on picture purchasing.
TEAM DAYS – Show your school spirit with upcoming Team Days at MMS!
- Tuesday 10/4: Teal Team Day
- Friday 10/7: Navy Team Day
- Wednesday 10/12: Maroon Team Day
- Friday 10/14: Green Team Day
- Wednesday 10/19: Gold Team Day
- Thursday 10/20: Blue Team Day
- Friday 10/21: Aqua Team Day
- Monday 10/24: Purple Team Day
SAVE THE DATE FOR FALL PARENT SOCIAL 11/11
Calling all Middlesex School Parents! Please join us on November 11th at 7pm for a fun night of dancing along to great music from Hello Brooklyn at the Piedmont Club. Enjoy tasty pizza from our food truck and open bar while catching up with old friends and making new ones. We hope to see you there!!! Please be on the lookout for ticket sales coming soon.
Interested in helping or have MPA questions? Email email@example.com.
Support your MPA at Amazon, Minted and Shutterfly. CLICK HERE for details.
- Picture Days Oct 6 & 7Picture Days at MMS are coming up in early October. Go to your child’s team color homepage to see the picture day schedule. Students will take pictures during Social Studies class on either Thursday, October 6th or Friday, October 7th. Purchasing information to come soon.
- 2022-23 MPA Slate & BudgetPlease find here the approved MPA Slate & Budget for this school year.