The 2021-2022 MMS Directory is ready for YOU! Make sure your information is up to date, and order your directory by September 15, 2021.
Over the summer, AtoZConnect migrated our contacts to a new platform. The NEW website address is https://middlesexpa.membershiptoolkit.com. Please save this address!
Even if you’ve registered with AtoZConnect previously, EVERY parent/guardian will need follow the steps below – by September 15 – to be included in the 2021-2022 MMS Directory:
- Go to www.middlesexpa.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click “Register/Login” (if the system recognizes your info because you already created a new account for a DPS school this fall, then log-in and skip to STEP 7)
- Click “Create Account” under NEW USER
- Fill out the form and click “Verify My Email”
- Find the email, and click the link to “Verify My Email”
- Enter password and click “Create Account”
- Under “Parent and Student Information” click “Your Family Information”
- Add your family information.
- Update your child’s graduation year (6=2028; 7=2027; 8=2026) and team color.
- If you want to add a second parent, you can do so here.
- If you are new to the school, add your child(ren) here.
- Click “Yes” to Do you want your information published in the directory?
- Click “Save.”
- THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR, BUT PLEASE DON’T SKIP THE LAST STEP!!
- Click “Purchase Directory Here” on left side. Select one of the following three options – Print and Online, Online or Print.
Printed directories will be delivered to students in October. Once the directory is printed, you can always access your account online (if you purchased online access).
The MMS Directory is MMS’s biggest fundraiser. Thank you for your help and patience!